NOOC Terms and Conditions
|NOOC Accommodation Policy||NOOC Cancellation Policy||NOOC Policy for Acceptable Use of the Internet|
|NOOC’s Licence Agreement||NOOC Community Living Guidelines||NOOC’s Guest Policy|
Please determine whether you are eligible for accommodation with us
- To be eligible for accommodation you must be an overseas student (Masters or PhD) or an academic visitor to Oxford University or Oxford Brookes University.
- Be of the age 21 or over
- Couples and families are welcome, but no more than two children per family can be at the centre. Each child must be under the age of 10 for the duration of your stay.
- If you are unsure about your eligibility, or want more details please see our eligibility criteria
If you believe that you meet our accommodation criteria and you think that there might be a suitable vacancy, fill in an application form.
- We are not able to process applications earlier in advance than the length of your stay, or 6 months, whichever is shorter.
- Please answer every question on the form as we cannot consider your application without all the information.
Wait for a response from us.
- We will assess your application and try to have an answer for you in two working days’ time.
- If you have not heard from us after two working days, please feel free to send us an email.
- Priority will be given to people who are currently overseas, postgraduate students, and longer term bookings
- If we are able to offer you accommodation, we will state the dates of your stay and the charge rate in our offer letter, which will be sent to you by email. You will also be asked to pay a deposit (refundable on departure) or a prepayment if your stay is for less than 28 days.
- We will include details of the Licence Agreement, Cancellation Policy, Guest Policy and information on how to pay with the offer. We expect that you will abide by these policies, as well as NOOC Community Living Guidelines
- The offer letter will ask you to reply and pay the deposit by a certain date – NOOC will cancel your reservation if you have not confirmed and paid the deposit by this date.
- If we are not able to offer you accommodation, we will write to you as early as possible to give you opportunity to look elsewhere.
In some situations we may not be able to offer you accommodation immediately:
- If you do not need a visa to enter the UK we may need to contact your Departmental Administrator to confirm that you will not be on the University payroll.
- If we do not have a room vacant for the dates you have requested but expect that one will become available, we will tell you this and keep you informed about the situation.